Import Freight Forwarding Administrator
Position: Import Freight Forwarding Administrator
Location: Worcestershire, UK
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
My Client is seeking to appoint an experienced Import Freight Forwarding Administrator to join their successful team based in Worcestershire.
A specialist Freight Forwarding group who offer an infinite range of specialised logistic services both in the United Kingdom and on a worldwide basis. Now in its fifth decade of operation a feat of longevity that only serves to underscore the integrity and professionalism of the Group and the high esteem in which it is held by its clients and suppliers.
Import Freight Forwarding Administrator Duties:
- Process and manage shipments via air /ocean/ road
- Complete all relevant import paperwork
- Complete HM Customs paperwork depending on mode of transport
- Manage customer queries
- Arrange collections and deliveries of freight with haulage companies
- Negotiate ad hoc rates with suppliers
- Invoice shipments
- Other duties as assigned by Manager/ Supervisor
Skills required for the role of Freight Forwarding Administrator:
- Previous Freight Forwarding Administrative experience.
- Educated to GCSE level, with grade 5 or above in Maths and English
- Proficient User of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.