Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services
Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services
Working in conjunction with a multi-discipline Building Services Consultant based in Kent who are currently seeking to add a Mechanical Design Engineer to the team.
Our client provide a wealth of understanding and expertise across the Mechanical, Electrical, Public Health and Sustainable Services areas.
Working involvement varies from the new site phase to client handover on a range of Residential, Retail, Education, Healthcare and further projects.
The Role –
– Assisting in preparation and submission of detailed design
– Preparation of written reports for Design team meetings
– Design calculations for an array of Mechanical components within Building Services sector
– HND / HNC or degree level qualification in Building Services Engineering or relevant Engineering area
– Solid working background experience within M +E Consultant or Contractor area
– Proficient in the use of / understanding of IES and Hevacomp software packages
– To £40k salary per annum
– Government Pension Scheme
– 28 days’ holiday annually, 3 days additional for office Christmas exposure
– CIBSE Training Programmes
– Hybrid working (upon completion of probation)
– Bonus scheme in line with individual and company performance
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.