Irrigation Manager – Agriculture
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a senior farming team? Do you have a sound understanding of crop
management and irrigation systems?
I am searching for an Irrigation Manager / Farming Manager to coordinate all irrigation operations for a reputable producer of soft fruits. The role will assume responsibility for ensuring all crops have the optimum conditions including watering, feeding and drainage.
My client is as passionate about investing in their team as they are about growing the best produce. A competitive salary is on offer as well as many great benefits such as private healthcare, company mobile and life assurance.
- Ensure accurate logging of Irrigation records and checklists
- Monitor irrigation equipment and required upkeep
- Team coordination and management
- Irrigation materials purchasing and workload planning
- Use of automated growing systems (Priva, Netafim etc)
- Manage the daily monitoring of the crops and analysis of data
- Manage all Fertiliser mixing & record keeping
- Manage specific Irrigation projects in relation to building new fields
- Clean UK/EU Driving Licence
- Flexibility on working hours, including weekends, bank holidays and cover as required
- You may have experience as crop supervisor, farm manager, irrigation coordinator or similar
- Great attention to detail and accurately record data
- Good working knowledge of irrigation systems and monitoring
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.