IT Analyst – Basildon – Up to £35,000
Due to the increasing demand for integration to various systems, our client who are an International Freight Forwarder are looking for an IT Analyst to join their team in Basildon.
The successful candidate will join their small team to be the primary contact for all integrations, reporting and data analysis.
Salary Range: £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 hours – 17.30 hours – one-hour unpaid lunch.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for IT Analyst – Basildon
- Requirement scoping, development, testing and delivery of new interfaces/integration packages, System administration of Integration Platform(s), and/or liaison with the technical service providers where required.
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, as the assigned systems integration analyst.
- Maintenance and change management of existing interfaces/integration packages. Providing support and troubleshooting for integration issues, taking ownership of assigned IT support tickets through to resolution.
- Documentation of interfaces, including specifications, standards, formats, protocols, frequencies, and creation of integration diagrams where applicable.
- Continuous efforts to standardise the company’s system integration approach to ensure reusability, scalability, performance, security, and accelerated time to market for new integration requests.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to identify new integration opportunities and drive continuous improvement within area of responsibility.
- Maintaining awareness of emerging trends in the market, e.g. ERP and eCommerce platform adoption, to ensure the company has an appropriate and flexible integration portfolio, to meet their current and future client needs.
Skills, Experience and Competencies for IT Analyst – Basildon
- Experience in the design, build, testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance of system interfaces and system integration endpoints.
- Experienced in administering and supporting Integration/API Management Platforms (desired).
- Experience working with APIs or microservices, e.g. Creation, management, monitoring, debugging, testing.
- Familiarity with a variety of integration formats, principles, methods, and protocols e.g. JSON, XML CSV, SFTP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, EDI, etc
- Advanced data skills, e.g. Working with data/integration tools such as SQL, Codeless Platforms BPA 2020, or other data analysis/integration tools.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems e.g. NetSuite, SAP, Access Dimensions, and WMS systems.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.