Junior HR Business Partner
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Junior HR Business Partner to support a busy HR Team in Slough.
My client is looking for someone who is looking for take the step from HR advisor to a Junior HR Business Partner and must have proven experience and skills within all things HR.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to move into a HRBP role but doesn’t have the ability to do so at their current company.
There is also room for progression into the full HR Business Partner role further down the line once the Junior HRBP has demonstrated capability and developed in their role.
Ideal candidate must have strong Talent Acquisition and Learning and Development experience as well as generalist knowledge as these will be key elements of the role.
Rob Role – Junior HR Business Partner
Location – Colnbrook, Slough
Salary – up to £43,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm, working 40 hours per week with a 30 minute break. Please note there will be a requirement for flexibility surrounding working hours to meet any business requirements should they arise.
Full time, permanent position working from the office 5 days per week. Home working is not an option given the nature of this position.
Requirements – CIPD Level 5 and Drivers licence with own car
The role – Junior HR Business Partner
- Lead the recruitment and hiring process (preparing and evaluating job descriptions and managing the hiring process)
- Assist the management through recruitment process, including providing guidance on best practice
- Create and implement effective on-boarding and induction plans which improve the employee experience
- Create staff training and development plans
- Assist building, implementing, and maintaining a Performance Appraisal program that allows Senior Management to coherently evaluate performances across the CompanyAssist for assessing, building and maintaining a succession planning program in accordance with the Senior Management and to the needs of the Company
- Ensure all starter and leaver’s checklists are correctly completed
- Ensure (and where necessary complete) all offer letters to new starters and prepare contracts of employment for new employees. Ensure all references for new employees are requested / received
- Ensure the requesting and maintaining all new IT accounts for new employees and ensuring old accounts are closed
- Apply for and analyse criminal records checks (DBS) for new employee screening
- Produce management reports from Select HR system ready for Management meetings
- Assist with special projects in HR
- Provide holiday and sickness cover HR functions
- Assist managing Disciplinary and Grievance Management (claims, conflict resolution, both from a social and legal perspective)
- Must have a CIPD Level 5
- Must have experience within Recruitment, on boarding and Talent Acquisition as well as learning development experience
- Must drive and have own car
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.