Logistics Business Development Manager
Logistics Business Development Manager – Wakefield
A lucrative and exciting opportunity in West Yorkshire has arose due to exponential growth of the company. The right person will ideally have experience in both Air and Sea freight sales although my client will accept people with logistics sales experience and even non-freight-industry experience provided they have what above all else matters, “the right attitude”.
My client employ over 1300 people with 16 sites in the UK and have a presence in more than 160 countries across the globe, offering Road, Air and Sea and Warehouse services. As an award-winning multimodal operator featured in The Sunday Times Track 250 for three years running, they are continuing to expand and innovate.
- Up to £45K (depending on experience)
- 09:00 – 17:00 Mon – Fri
- Regular pay review (£2K pay rise in first 6 months)
- £60K OTE in 18 months
- 24 days holiday + (Bank Holiday)
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Company car (no cash for car alternative available)
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Hybrid working
- Build and maintain a customer base to expand revenue streams
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing portfolio of account whilst maximising all sales opportunities by winning business
- Plan personal sales activity effectively with regular contact via telephone, email and face to face communication
- Establish and plan key accounts
- Actively promoting the brand and providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Self-generate appointments to maximise revenue
- Provide advice and guidance to resolve queries and objections and ensure follow up and resolutions are delivered
- Be fully accountable for the growth of GP across these modes and in line with a structured sales scheme
- Generate weekly and monthly progress reports to National Sales Manager when required, whilst maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of all business within the role
If you feel that you fit the criteria of this role and want to challenge yourself, work for an extremely successful company and make good money in the process, apply today!
#seafreight #airfreight #freightforwarding #freightsales #sales #logistics #logisticssales #businessdevelopment #BDM #Multimodal
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.