Logistics Contract Coordinator
My Client has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Contracts Co-ordinator to join their team based in Dartford
Location: Dartford (DA2 6QJ)
Salary: £24,000 – £26,500 depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
My client is one of the largest independent Freight Forwarding Companies in the UK being in operation since the late 1800s.
They have an office-based vacancy within their Dartford Logistics department for an individual who is looking to be part of a successful team that offers career development and progression.
This exciting role entails liaising with customers and colleagues to ensure customer orders are processed accurately and efficiently. Arranging final mile deliveries to the end customer and performing administrative duties in a professional and positive manner.
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- A self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build a rapport with Customers colleagues
- Experience in a Logistics environment is ideal but not essential, as full training will be given
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
In addition, you will also need the right to work in the UK – we are not able to sponsor work permits.
- Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Life cover
- Profit related pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
- Private healthcare
- Car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Training opportunities
This job is ideal for someone who already has some logistics office based experience and looking to develop his or her skills within the logistics industry.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.