Logistics Coordinator – Aberdeen – Up to £25,000
My client are looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator to join their growing team, where you would responsible for ensuring all goods receipt and dispatch duties are completed in accordance with customer requirements, standard operating procedures, internal and external
You will be working alongside the 3PL export team where you will assist in the collection and preparation of export shipments (all modes of transport) whilst ensuring purchase orders, commercial invoices and packing lists are processed timely and in line with current HMRC legislation.
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Up to £25,000 (DOE)
- 33 days hols per annum inclusive of PH
- Life Assurance 2 x annual basic salary
- Pension – auto enrolled at 3 months, 5% employee, 3% employer contribution
- Simply Health cash back scheme following successful completion of Probationary Period – 6 months
Day to day:
- Working closely with 3PL Export team ensuring internal and external deadlines and expectations are met
- Collection/transport of purchase orders according to clients requirements
- Fully conversant with all in-house and client ERP systems (where applicable)
- Receipt of purchase orders in to warehouse management system.
- Upload of purchase orders and/or receipt in to clients ERP system
- Co-ordinate release and packing of orders as and when called off by client
- Ensuring all client KPI’s are met and shipping profiles/SOP’s are followed
- Resolving day to day issues with clients and vendors including issuing NCR’s and OSD’s
- Monitoring Insight reports and dashboards to ensure data is entered fully and accurately onto system
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of HMRC requirements in order to complete compliance processes
- Ensuring Dangerous Goods procedures are followed for successful export in accordance with the current regulations
- Experience in freight forwarding/logistics background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experienced in handling Dangerous Goods
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job titleLogistics Coordinator
Salary £22000 - £25000
Consultant James Earl
Consultant Phone 02394004766
Consultant Email firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved