Logistics Graduate – Trainee
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Logistics Graduate – Trainee in Redditch, Worcestershire.
This is a permanent vacancy within a Freight Forwarder operating worldwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to learn and progress within the logistics industry. We would also look at graduates who have an interest in the Logistics and Distribution industry!
Hours and Pay- Logistics Graduate – Trainee
- £20,000 – £23,000 (depending on experience)
- Monday – Friday
- 0830 – 1730
Job Role – Logistics Graduate – Trainee
- Working within and supporting the operations team.
- Liaising with clients (Both verbally and in writing).
- Preparation of freight quotations.
- Negotiating with clients and suppliers.
- Raising job files and appropriate paperwork and placing bookings with suppliers.
- Monitoring shipments in transit.
- Problem solving any issues that arise.
- Raising sales invoices.
Experience / skills required
- Ideally a 2:1 degree.
- Living within a 40 minute commute of Redditch.
- Own car / transport.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft packages).
- A quick thinker with initiative.
- A willingness to learn and a good work ethic.
- A confident, positive and engaging personality.
- Can do attitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team player.
- Confident communicator.
- Good attention to detail.
- Calm under pressure
#Logistics Graduate – Trainee #redditch #logisitcs #freightforwarding
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.