Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Technician
Maintenance Technician – Luton – £38,000 – £43,000 – Double Days
Maintenance Technician required to join a world class manufacturer in the Luton area, working a double days shift pattern.
My client offers great career development opportunities, with a development plan put in place for all employees within the maintenance team to ensure pay is reviewed regularly and training and coaching is provided.
The successful Maintenance Technician must be apprentice trained with experience working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Salary £38,000 – £43,000
Working Hours – 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday rotating weekly)
Pension – 10% company contribution
25 days holiday
Medical Cash Plan
Company sick pay
* Support maintenance in requirements
* Perform new build / refurbishment of machinery
* Liaise with manufacturing personnel to aid the successful resolution of issues
* Work with manufacturing improvement teams to continually develop and improve current and future processes
* Actively participate and support Maintenance Excellence
- Must hold a relevant apprenticeship in mechanical maintenance or similar.
- Will have experience of pneumatic and hydraulics systems
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.