Mechanical Assembler – Winchester – £25,000-£33,000
Mechanical Assembler required, due to continued expansion, to join a leading mechanical engineering company based near Winchester.
As the successful Mechanical Assembler you will undertake assembly, test and inspection activities in compliance with documented procedures. Some occasional travel in the UK and overseas may be required to work on customer sites.
My client is passionate about supporting employees personal and professional development and offer a clear career path as well as development opportunities through both internal and external training.
Salary – £25,000-£33,000
Working hours Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
Flexible working hours
Relocation package offered
- Assist the Workshop Manager/ Supervisor in maintaining workshop compliance with H&S and Environmental legislation.
- Ensure all equipment and mechanical plant is safely and efficiently assembled, tested, and inspected in accordance with company and client procedures.
- Complete assembly, testing and commissioning documentation.
- Undertake site installation, inspection and test activities as required.
- Maintain document records relevant to workshops operations.
- Undertake general workshop duties including maintenance and housekeeping.
- Undertake goods in processing including part inspection, purchasing documentation, and certification documentation.
- Contribute to documented risk assessments for workshop activities.
- Support client site survey, installation, and commissioning activities where and when required.
- Must have a HND / HNC / Apprenticeship / City & Guild qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Must be eligible for security clearance to SC level.
- Must have previous relevant mechanical engineering experience.
- Must have previous commissioning experience.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.