Mechanical Contracts Manager – Building Services
Mechanical or Electrical Contracts Manager – Building Services
Working in conjunction with a Construction specialist Contractor currently seeking a Mechanical or Electrical specific Contracts Manager to join their greater Manchester-based team.
The established business has progressed to the largest privately owned contracting group within the UK while still maintaining the strong family values from initial inception.
Our client offer a multitude of professional services across new build, refurbishment, fit-out projects reaching and in excess of overall value of £10m.
The Role –
– Development of project plans, schedules, budgets and further duties
– Leading varying team members from engineers, technicians, sub-contractors, further
– Monitoring project budgets, financial performance, implementation of cost-saving measures, etc
– Maintaining project documentation, including contracts, technical reports, plans
– Proven background in running projects, teams within the construction industry
– Strong knowledge of latest building regulations, relevant legislation
– Excellent project management and organisation capability
– To £55k per annum
– 25 days holiday annually, excluding bank holidays
– Private Healthcare
– Wellbeing Initiative
– Flexible working
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.