Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services
Representing a multi-office Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consultant organisation who are seeking to bolster their Nottingham base team with a Mechanical Design Engineer.
Our client operate across a varied area inclusive of M+E Design and Cost workings as well as providing Sustainability / Energy/Carbon services.
Project sector involvement remains vast, providing an array of portfolio offerings include within the Healthcare, Educational, Residential, Commercial and further sectors.
The role will entail supplying services from inception to fully completed designs in preparation for installation.
The Role –
– Client, design phase team and project meeting attendance
– Producing detailed Mechanical services design
– Co-ordination of Mechanical design with team members from alternate group disciplines
– Undertaking surveys and feasibility studies
– Building Services Engineering degree / HNC/D or relevant Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar qualification
– Experience within similar position previously
– Capable in the use of relevant Mechanical area software packages
– Salary to £40k per annum
– 33 days holiday allowance, inclusive of bank holidays
– Healthcare Scheme
– Pension Contribution
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.