Mechanical Design Engineer
I am recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer for a manufacturer based in Knutsford, Cheshire. This is a great opportunity for someone with Design experience looking to join an every growing company.
The position plays a vital role the preparation of design layouts, detailed drawings and bill of materials within the business. Coupled with real-time engineering problem solving this is perfect role for a hands on, practical Mechanical Design Engineer.
* Create machined component drawings for the manufacture of valves
* Identify Customer Requirements and produce technical documents.
* Create Bills of Materials in accordance with pre-defined schedules.
* Provide technical support to both customers and internal employees where required.
* Provide Technical Write-ups for quotations.
* Identify Assembly Problems and implement a corrective action plan
To be successful in this role, you should:
* Be competent with Autocad LT and 3D Solidworks.
* Be qualified to at least HNC level or have completed an Apprenticeship
* Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Have experience in a manufacturing environment.
If you have experience and knowledge of pressure systems or valves, this would be a distinct advantage.
- Salary between £30k-£40k (Pending on experience)
- Great working hours (Mon-Fri)
- Great potential progression within the company
- Plus other company bonuses
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.