Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – Food Processing Machinery
I’m recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a well-established, innovative and R&D-driven machinery manufacturer in King’s Lynn who have seen 40% growth over the last 5 years. Regular training, the latest design technology and progression to R&D, Management or other department is on offer.
Previous experience in the food industry, ideally with conveying, packaging, processing, handling, depositing or cooking machinery is required. Previous job title might have been Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Draughtsman, Project Engineer, R&D Engineer or similar
* Will be responsible for managing selected design and drawing tasks using Solidworks CAD or similar 3D package (AutoCAD, Siemens NX, Inventor, CATIA etc.)
* Co-ordinating with the Senior Design Engineer to liaise with sales and other teams
* Reviewing our current equipment designs
* Supervise equipment trials and commissioning
- Previous experience in the food processing machinery industry essential
- Previous experience as Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Draughtsman, Project Engineer, R&D Engineer or similar
- Experienced with 3D design package, ideally Solidworks (Catia, Inventor, Siemens NX or alternative considered)
- Within commutable distance of King’s Lynn site
- £40,000-£50,000 base salary
- Company pension contribution of 8%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 7:30am-4pm working hours
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.