Mechanical Design Engineer – Bespoke Machinery
Design Engineer – £33,000-£45,000 (DOE) -Winchester/Eastleigh – Bespoke Machinery
A fast growing Engineering company, specialising in the design of bespoke special purpose machinery, is seeking 2 permanent Mechanical Design Engineers to join their team due to organic growth within the department.
As the successful Design Engineer you will have experience of stress analysis techniques such as hand-calculations and FEA. Experience of bespoke machinery design would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
My client offer great career development and progression opportunities, with both in-house and external training offered, and the chance to work alongside an enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly skilled Senior Engineers.
- Salary – £33,000-£45,000 (DOE)
- 37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
- Private health care
- Pension 6% company contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service 4x annual salary
- Flexible working hours
- To produce engineering designs and associated engineering documents such as drawings, calculations and reports.
- To issue engineering documents as required.
- To progress small and medium sized engineering projects, as allocated or working as part of a team on larger projects.
- Project work, in addition to design, will include all aspects of the design process such as draughting and testing of products, as well as other organizational tasks appropriate.
- Substantiation/validation of design output.
- Much have experience using SolidWorks and CAD / Autocad
- Good engineering calculations ability. (Hans calcs, Ansys, FEA experience) would be highly sought after.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience of machine design, e.g. food processing, packaging machinery, ROV, remote handling equipment or similar would be ideal.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.