Mechanical Design Engineer – Hydraulics
Mechanical Design Engineer – Heavy Machinery – Hydraulics
I’m recruiting an adaptable and well qualified Mechanical Design Engineer to join a manufacturer of heavy machinery in Milton Keynes. This role will largely centre on the design of new machines using CAD, stress analysis/calculations and liaising with internal teams including Sales and Production.
Previous experience may have been as a Mechanical Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Project Engineer or similar, ideally within heavy machinery industries such as construction, agriculture or heavy manufacturing.
- Design and Development of new products using CAD
- Stress analysis and calculations
- Working within industry codes & standard for product compliance
- Liaising with internal teams including sales and production
- Hold a degree or formal qualification in Mechanically-biased engineering field
- Experience in designing hydraulic systems or machinery integrating hydraulic systems very beneficial, this may include lifting equipment, construction equipment, material handling equipment, plant machinery or similar.
- Experience with CAD (Autocad, Solidworks or equivalent)
- Knowledge of stress analysis via FEA or hand calculation
- Adaptable, able/willing to “wear different hats” and work outside of outlined job description when required.
- Salary £36,000-£42,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.