Mechanical Design Engineer – Lifting Equipment
Mechanical Design Engineer – £35,000 – £50,000 – East London – Lifting Beams & Associated Equipment
I’m recruiting a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading supplier and manufacturer of bespoke lifting equipment for the marine industry. The role will involve design and analysis of bespoke lifting equipment and fabrications to International design codes, utilising SolidWorks.
Successful applicant will be an experienced design engineer in a Mechanically-biased industry and will have a strong working knowledge of SolidWorks.
- Salary – £35,000-£50,000
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free on site parking
- Free lunch
- Bespoke design of Bespoke Lifting Equipment – Lifting Beams & Associated Equipment
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Full design process from design concept, manufacturing & testing through to signing off own designs
- Production of engineering calculations, 3D modelling drawings and stress analysis
- Redesign of existing products
- Site visit and Inspection
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Manufacturing Design environment experience
- SolidWorks Design Software experience
- A good customer manner in person and on the telephone
- The ability to complete quotations and understand financial implications
- Good at managing accounts and handling contracts
- The ability to work well as an Individual and in a Team
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.