Mechanical Design Engineer – Machined Parts
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will become part of the team based in our satellite Engineering office in Fife, Scotland.
- Production of front-end engineering documentation
- Liaising with customers in order to produce conceptual designs
- Recognising and preventing possible valve failures at theoretical stage of design.
- Producing STEP files using Solidworks
- Producing detail and assembly drawings
- Creation of new parts and BOMS
- Experienced Design Engineer of machined parts
- Professional qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with Solidworks & AutoCad of machined components – Essential
- Experience with FEA – desirable but not essential
- Experience in FMECA and FMEDA techniques – desirable but not essential.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.