Mechanical Design Engineer – Nottinghamshire
Mechanical Design Engineer – Bespoke Materials Handling & Automation Solutions – Newark
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a company specialising in the design, manufacture and implementation of bespoke materials handling, weighing and automation solutions for a variety of manufacturing industries.
The business is family owned and promotes a friendly yet productive environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the design of either; Materials Handling Equipment, Industrial Machinery or Automation Systems.
Role & Requirements
- Extensive CAD Software experience: 2D & 3D (preferably AutoCad & SolidWorks)
- Preferred experience in the design of Materials Handling equipment which could be: Bespoke Machinery, Conveying Systems (pneumatic or mechanical), Turn-Key Systems, Control & Automation
- Good knowledge of Materials Handling equipment and Automation Systems would be advantageous
- Machine Structure design
- Production of manufacture detail drawings
- Knowledge of pneumatics, motors & gearboxes
- Industrial Machine assembly & installation
- Salary: £35,000-£45,000
- Flexible working offered after qualifying period
- 9-5 standard working hours
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.