Mechanical Fitter / Welder
- Must have a strong practical engineering skill-set, you may have a background in welding, assembly, fitting, machining or similar practical engineering fields
- You will be a strong problem solver and enjoy identifying engineered solutions
- Previous experience may be as a mechanical fitter, assembler, welder, manual and CNC machinist
- May be apprentice trained in welding, machining, toolmaking, fitting.
- 38 basic weekly hours working within/between the hours 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
- Pension scheme and Medical scheme
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Social and wellbeing; company socials and wellbeing events/activities throughout the year
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.