Mechanical Installation Engineer
Installation Engineer – Maintenance Engineer – Site Engineer
One of the UK’s most-respected companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumping equipment is looking for a mechanically biased individual to join the existing site team. A successful family-run company with over 25% of its’ employees being employed for over 10 years.
You will be a mechanically biased engineer working alongside an electrical engineer when installing, commissioning and servicing of pumping and related equipment.
Must be flexible with U.K travel and within commutable distance of Manchester
* Service and assembly of pumps and pumping equipment
* Attend nationwide installation and breakdowns when necessary
* Be prepared to stay away from home when required, 1-2 nights per week
* When requested be available on a rota basis to provide standby cover over weekends and bank holidays
* Complete site reports after each visit
* Must be mechanically qualified (HND, HNC or apprentice served)
* Knowledge of the pumping industry / pumping stations
* Experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
* CSCS Card
- £35,000 – £45,000
- 30 days holiday rising per year of service
- Flexibility to work your hours over a 4 day week
- Typically working 45-50 hours per week
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.