Mechanical Site Engineer
- Attend Nationwide site breakdowns as necessary.
- 24hr call out.
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required – At least 1 night per week
- Be responsible for Company Credit Card & Petty Cash.
- Be a good ambassador for the company, Promoting all products & services.
- Driving Licence (Essential) – Due to Location
- Mechanical Qualification – Essential
- Experience working within Pump Maintenance Industry
- Be able to manage own workload
- Salary £30k-£40k
- Auto enrolment pension.
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Full training will be given for all roles
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.