Mobile Service Engineer / Field Maintenance Engineer
MOBILE SERVICE ENGINEER / FIELD MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – PLUMBING
Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4
Are you an experienced Mobile Service Engineer / Field Engineer / Maintenance Engineer with general plumbing skills? Or perhaps a Marine Engineer, ex-Navy Engineer or plumber looking for a new opportunity and training?
My client (a manufacturer of water treatment equipment: filtration, softeners, reverse osmosis) is seeking an enthusiastic Engineer with a good understanding of plumbing principles and willing to work across the South East, predominently London
Main Duties and responsibilities:
Working from home and traveling to customer sites daily. Hours: Monday-Friday 8-4
· Undertake maintenance and remedial works on water treatment equipment in commercial buildings, education settings, healthcare settings etc…
· Commissioning water treatment equipment.
· Sample system water, check water quality parameters, system operating temperatures and pressures, equipment integrity and record measurements.
· Prepare estimates, condition survey for turnkey projects at client sites.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose faults, repair as required
· You are educated in an engineering or plumbing-related subject.
· You’re practically minded have an engineering background and have an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving.
· You’re physically fit, as the role is a physical one.
· You have a valid driving license. Our fleet insurance policy requires all drivers to be 25 or over.
Starting Salary £26,500 – £29,000
Mobile Phone / Laptop
Career progression and increased earning potential
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.