Multi-Modal Project Coordinator
Multi-Modal Project Coordinator – Harrow, London – International Logistics
£30,000 – £40,000 DOE + Amazing benefits
My client, an established Shipping & Freight Forwarding group who has over 150 years of experience in the industry are seeking an experienced Multi-Modal Project Coordinator to join their very successful team based in Harrow, London. The company – 5 Regions, 54 offices, 30 countries across the Globe.
- Multimodal operational responsibility from end to end operations through to invoicing and file closing
- Customs clearance management with agents for cross trade cargo on a multimodal basis
- Conversant with duty deferment and VAT requirements for UK import files
- Export customs paperwork including guidance to customers for any new/changing requirements
- Prepare / checking shipping documents
- Issue quotations
- Timely coordination with subcontractors to ensure that transport chains are handled in the most time and cost efficient manner.
- Ensure clients timetables are achieved
- Booking multimodal transport from global locations
- Cross checking suppliers paperwork
- Update BLU with all required timestamps and paperwork.
- Ensure all job files are completed in accordance with QA and project requirements
- Check and confirm shipment arrivals to destination
Preferred Work Experience:
- Project Freight Forwarding
- Air Freight
- International Road Freight
- Sea Freight
- Customs requirements for import and export purposes
- Incoterms awareness
- Import and Export compliance
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.