An exciting and lucrative opportunity has become available for an experienced Road, Sea and Air Freight Forwarder to join them at their office based in Portsmouth.
Founded in the early 1900s, my client has been an industry leader for much of the last two centuries, boasting over 3000 employees across 150 offices in 15 countries. This is an excellent company to develop within offering very generous salaries and unmatched bonus schemes.
- £25K – £32K (DOE)
- Annual bonus –
- Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:30)
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Birthday off!
- Company pension
The ideal candidate will have multimodal experience working for a Freight Forwarder for at least 2 years with a strong understanding of European Road and Sea Freight logistics capable of pricing with an emphasis on customer service. Though the ideal candidate would have multimodal knowledge, the most important is European Road.
- Coordinating the consolidation of European Road Freight
- Arranging the release and unloading of containers
- Processing quotation requests
- Negotiating rates
- Following up on quotes issued by sales, operations & management
- Assisting operations with client and carrier bookings
- Assisting operations with import documentation, pre-alerts, AMS/ISF filings, general admin
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.