A Freight Forwarder based in Cheadle Hulme are looking to expand their team by hiring an experienced Multimodal operator.
With over 40 years of trading, my client provides supply chain solutions to some of the UK’s leading businesses. Value-driven with a strong ethos regarding staff and their well-being, this is a fantastic company to start your career or develop it.
- £28K – £35K (DOE)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:30)
- 21 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension plan
The ideal candidate will have multimodal experience working for a Freight Forwarder for at least 2 years with a strong understanding of Air and Sea Freight logistics with an emphasis on customer service. Experience using HMRC software is also desirable.
- Coordinating the consolidation of containers
- Arranging the release and unloading of containers
- Processing quotation requests
- Liaising with overseas agents
- Following up on quotes issued by sales, operations & management
- Assisting operations with client and carrier bookings
- Assisting operations with import documentation, pre-alerts, AMS/ISF filings, general admin
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.