Ocean Export Coordinator
Ocean Export Coordinator/Clerk , Birmingham
£22,000 – £32,000 (DOE)
Due to recent growth, an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and successful freight forwarder based near Birmingham Airport has become available. My Client is looking to employ an Ocean Export Coordinator to join their Export Team.
Founded over 40 years ago, my client has developed from a small office of less than five to having two large offices based in different regions with 200 proud members of staff and counting. Specialising in Sea and Air freight, with an annual turnover of over £200m, maintaining strong client relationships with many blue-chip companies across the world, within varying industries, providing an outstanding class of customer service. My client really cares about their staff, they bolstered the wages of their people because of the cost of living crisis, whilst also providing annual pay reviews for all staff, and next year will offer a one-off payment to all. They regularly have engagement surveys too as they want to ensure their people are happy at work.
- Up to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday rising to 25
- Two conditional yearly bonuses (recently up to 9%!)
- Annual pay review
- Company pension
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent training programme – dedicated training suite
- Company paid quarterly team nights out
- Large, naturally lit modern office
You will, or will have previously held the title of Ocean Export Coordinator or similar. Be working for or have worked for a Freight Forwarder for a minimum of 6 months. An excellent sense of customer service and strong attention to detail is also critical in the role as these two things are fundamentally at the heart of my client’s business ethos.
- Coordinating the consolidation containers
- Arranging the release and unloading of containers
- Processing quotation requests
- Follow up on quotes issued by sales, operations & management
- Assisting operations with client and carrier bookings
- Assisting operations with import documentation, pre-alerts, AMS/ISF filings, general admin
Like the sound of the above? Want to work for a great company? Apply today and make the right next step forward in your career.
#Ocean Export Coordinator #birmingham
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.