Ocean Export Coordinator
Ocean Freight Export Coordinator
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity for an experienced Ocean Freight Export Coordinator has become available to join an accredited Freight Forwarder based in Tipton.
My client is a long-established, multimodal Freight Forwarder, operating on a global basis. They hold a number of industry-recognised accreditation’s, have an excellent company culture and really do their best to look after their people.
- Up to £28,500
- 08:30 – 17:00
– Mon – Fri
- Performance bonus from £100 – £200 per month!
- Birthday off
- 28 days holiday (including banks)
- Pension Scheme (Nest)
- Access to perks, days out, exclusive promotions and offers
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in Ocean Freight Export logistics and likely be working for or have worked for a freight forwarder.
- Raising bill of lading instructions from shipper’s invoice or shipping instructions and sending to relevant supplier from either our company Box Top system or ocean carriers online portals
- Checking bill of lading is OK prior to sending to client for approval
- Amendments to documents where required
- Entering VGM via CNS or Destin8 on line portals
- Approval of bills of lading and arranging post to customers
- Raising UK customs entry via online portal ASM Sequoia – IF NO EXPERIENCE CAN OFFER TRAINING
- Completing certificates of origin / ATR / EUR1 via Ecert when required
- Working to customs and bill of lading deadlines set by ocean carriers
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.