Ocean Export Coordinator – Part Remote Working
Ocean Export Freight coordinator – Manchester – £29K- £33K – Part Remote Working
Do you have Ocean Freight Experience?
Do you have Export experience?
A company that states: “We take great Pride in being a people business.” Is after the right person to join their Ocean Freight team in Manchester.
The company have a great reputation for developing their staff…
“So many of our own people stay with us for years, or decades, continually deepening experience and expertise.”
* Monday – Friday
* £29K-£33K Depending on Experience
* 23 days holiday plus banks
- 3 days per week working from home if requested
Company pension scheme – matched contributions up to 6%
Salary extras – You can make savings in a whole host of areas, including days out, dining out, High Street shopping, DIY and motoring- there’s something for everyone!
Health care benefits
Skills & Experience Required
* Previous Freight Industry experience
* Knowledge of Ocean Import or Export procedures and practices an advantage
* Experience in negotiating or preparing rates and issuing quotations to clients
* Good IT and reporting skills
* Good communicator, both verbal and written
* Ability to organise and work as part of a small busy team
* Processing Quotation requests
* Follow up on quotes issued by Sales, Operations & Management
* Assisting Operations with client and carrier bookings
* Assisting Operations with import documentation, pre-alerts, AMS/ISF filings, general admin
#oceanfreight #seafreight #import
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.