Ocean Freight BDM
Position: Ocean Freight Business Development Manager (BDM)
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Location: Chelmsford, UK
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 + Bonuses
Hours: Mon – Fri (Flexible)
Are you an experienced sales professional, BDM or Account Manager with a background within the International Logistics & Freight Forwarding sector?
Are you a proactive self-starter who is well connected within the Freight Forwarding industry with the ability to build, develop, and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing clients?
Our client are currently recruiting for a Ocean Freight Business Development Manager to secure new business opportunities and develop pre-existing client accounts. Our client are a well-established global Freight Forwarding group and are looking to continue their growth with the acquisition of a Business Development Manager.
- Identify challenges and strategies for new business/sales plans to generate new business leads and execute leads into sales.
- To win new business, with both existing and “new” customers, in line with the agreed business strategy and Key Account Plan.
- To promote the company image and support the key account management team in winning and maintaining an existing portfolio of profitable business.
- Create, maintain and develop a new portfolio of customers utilising the company brand and services.
- Achieve monthly sales revenue in line with targets Raise brand awareness and act as a brand ambassador.
- Upsell and cross-sell where possible, taking care to always deliver happiness for our customers.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.