Ocean Freight Export Coordinator
Sea Freight Export Coordinator
£28K – £35K
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
An excellent opportunity has become available for an Ocean Freight Export Coordinator to join a fantastic global freight forwarder at one of their offices based in a lovely little residential area only a short 5 minute walk from the nearest train station. The company has recently celebrated 50 years of existence and with over 220 staff across 13 offices in the UK and 5 internationally, most employees of which have been part of the company for over 10 years, it’s safe to say that this is an employer that truly look after their people.
- £28K – £35K (DOE)
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with service)
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension contribution
- Cycle 2 Work
To be successful in applying to this role, the right person will require previous experience working for a freight forwarder with knowledge of ocean export procedures. Customs entries experience (post-Brexit) is preferred but not necessary and candidates with limited experience in freight forwarding but customs experience can be considered.
- Coordinating the consolidation containers mainly from the Far East
- Arranging the release and unloading of containers
- Processing Quotation requests
- Follow up on quotes issued by Sales, Operations & Management
- Assisting Operations with client and carrier bookings
- Assisting Operations with Import documentation, pre-alerts, AMS/ISF filings, general admin
If you feel like you fit the requirements mentioned above and like the sound of the company and the role, apply today!
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.