Ocean Freight Import Coordinator – Hybrid Working
Ocean Freight Import Coordinator – Part remote working! – £30K- £35K – Birmingham
Do you have Ocean Freight Experience?
Do you have Import Experience?
Are you a Freight Forwarder?
An Ocean Freight Import Operator is required for a Global Freight Forwarders Birmingham office. They have recently moved into new vibrant offices giving a great working environment.
- £30K- £35K depending on experience
- 2 days per week working from home
- 22 days increasing to 25 holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension – (Company contribution 7.5%)
- bonus scheme
- Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week 9-5
- Death in service
- Perkbox, Perkbox Medical, Perkbox Rewards & Recognition
- Edenred Eye Care Scheme
- Workplace Nursery Provision
- Free parking
Ocean Operator Role:
- Effectively manage Ocean Import start to finish
- An exceptional customer care standard at all times. Communicating daily on the phone.
- Customs entries -knowledge
- Cargowise knowledge – preferred
- Ability to build relationships and increase business with existing clients.
- Invoice jobs on completion
Freight Coordinator Requirements:
- Ocean Freight experience
- Import essential
- Previous experience of working for a Freight Forwarder is essential
- Operational skills
- Excellent Customer Service experience
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.