Ocean Freight LCL Clerk
Ocean Freight LCL Clerk – Part Work from Home
£24,000 – £28,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Due to company growth an exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Ocean Freight Coordinator to join one of the world’s largest Freight Forwarders in the industry. My client are looking for an individual with a strong customer service ability to manage the daily operations with their Ocean Freight LCL team.
Based within one of the largest logistics and freight forwarding organisations on earth, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network. A company that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 70,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
- 21 days holiday rising yearly by 1 day up to 25
- Hybrid working – 3 days from home
- On-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Birthday off (paid)
- Large modern office
The Right Person
The successful individual will have a good understanding of the freight forwarding industry, be competent with general freight forwarding operational requirements and have experience with Sea/Ocean Freight LCL logistics.
- To ensure all quotes and rates are raised and filed correctly on company’s internal systems, to make sure they are easily accessed by internal teams.
- Obtaining local charges from origin/destination offices
- Work on customer/internal billing, address supplier invoice queries.
- Receive bookings from customers & overseas offices, and pass them to relevant team members.
- Support export gateway team with bookings, when needed.
- Meet all Company KPI targets and deadlines on a daily basis.
Sound like the next step in your career path? Apply today and I will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.