Ocean Import Coordinator
Ocean Import Operator
09:00 – 17:00 Mon -Fri (flexible)
£27,000 – £35,000 + Bonus (DOE)
Due to growth an exciting and lucrative opportunity has become available for an Ocean Import Coordinator to join a fresh freight forwarder at their office in Birmingham. This is a brand new company, with a contemporary approach, looking to shake things up in the industry and disrupt the status quo.
- Up to £35K + Bonus (DOE)
- Flexible Working
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (early finish on Friday!)
- 28 days holiday
- Laptop provided for working from home
- Pension contribution
The right person will have previous experience working for a freight forwarder with knowledge of ocean import logistics. The individual will also be commercially savvy as this isn’t your usual operator role, my client is looking for someone who wants to genuinely grow with the company – A can do attitude, and enterprising spirit is extremely advantageous.
- Coordinating the consolidation containers
- Arranging the release and unloading of containers
- Processing quotation requests
- Follow up on quotes issued by sales, operations & management
- Assisting operations with client and carrier bookings
- Assisting operations with import documentation, pre-alerts, AMS/ISF filings, general admin
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.