Ocean Import Coordinator
Position: Ocean Import Coordinator
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within a small independent privately owned freight forwarder. Established in 1974 and by remaining an independent company they are able to maintain their flexibility to provide tailor-made and innovative logistics solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly experienced team of forwarders.
If you have the below experience we want to hear from you!
- Experience delivering start to finish ocean imports.
- Experience of customs entry creation and customs procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail, team-based approach and positive attitude.
- 25 days holiday allowance + 8 bank holidays
- Flexibility with start and finish times
- Free parking on-site
- Pension enrolment
#ocean import coordinator #sea freight forwarder #imports #freight forwarding #Logistics distribution and supply chain #Horsforth #sea freight forwarding #Ocean import coordinator
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.