Ocean Import Operator – Hybrid
Ocean Freight Operator -Sale- Up to £35k
A leading global logistics service provider are actively seeking an Ocean Freight Operator to join their expanding team in Sale.
Established in the 1800s as a family business, my client has grown tremendously over the years and as a result has become a market leader in the freight forwarding industry. With a strong company culture centred on values, an intercultural work environment and an award-winning package offered to anyone lucky enough to join them, this is an excellent company to develop in and grow with.
As an Ocean Export Operator, you will play a vital role in managing and coordinating the export of goods via ocean freight. You will work closely with clients, shipping lines, and internal teams to ensure the smooth and efficient movement of cargo. Your attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and knowledge of export procedures will be essential in delivering exceptional service to our clients.
- £30k – £35k Depending on Experience
- Hybrid Working
- 20 days increasing to 25 holiday plus bank holidays.
- Above standard Pension contributions
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday off
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Discount
- Company Bike
- Employee representation forum
- Great growth potential
- Training programmes
- Build relationships with shipping Lines and carriers
- Production of quotations
- Achieving strict delivery deadlines and customer requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to build relationships with existing and new clients
- Manage Ocean Exports from start to finish
- Manage Ocean Imports from start to finish – preferable
- Ability to complete customs entries – preferable
- Invoice jobs on completion
- Support personal development of the team -preferable
- Work towards to KPIs
- Ocean Freight experience – 18 months minimum
- Export experience – Essential
- Cargowise knowledge – preferable
- Import experience – Preferable
- Air Freight experience – preferable
- Organisational skills
- Self sufficient
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.