On-Trade Sales Director
On-Trade Sales Director (Wine) – Central London – £75,000 plus bonus/commission
This importer and distributor have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their business as an On-Trade Sales Director in wine.
With annual growth at >50% YoY, the company are now seeking a highly driven and respected sales individual to propel the company’s sales growth. This successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to London’s on-trade, be currently managing a team of individuals and must have experience selling across multiple categories: fine-dining, gastropubs, casual dining.
Full time employment – Monday to Friday
- Salary: Competitive (based on experience) + commission scheme). The salary will be reviewed once the probation scheme ends (6 months).
- Holiday entitlement: Bank Holidays + 20 days. For each year that you are with the company, a further day’s holiday would be offered up until 25 days.
- Mobile phone, laptop and Z1-6 oyster card
- Annual trips to host customer winery visits of our producer partners
- Staff Discount on our outstanding portfolio of exclusive and named-distributor products
- The chance to become a shareholder (on the basis of results)
Minimum knowledge, skill and experience requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience in selling across multiple categories of London’s on-trade (fine-dining, gastropubs, casual dining),
- Time spent simultaneously managing a portfolio of customers and delivering >£1.5m in sales, whilst also managing a sales team.
- A proven track record of identifying and converting new business across various channels and/or customer types.
- An enviable ‘network’ of existing relationships with key decision makers within the on-trade and a natural ability to develop relationships with people.
- An ability to work alongside other departments to contribute towards annual trade marketing initiatives, stock management efficiencies etc.
- Producing and presenting sales performance analysis reports to key business stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, along with high numeracy skills.
- WSET Level 3 (or equivalent).
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.