WR Logistics are currently recruiting for an operations Administrator in St. Albans.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to join a busy freight forwarder in their new modern offices based in St. Albans
Hours and Pay – Operations Administrator
- Monday – Friday
- 0830 – 1730
- £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Job Duties – Operations Administrator
Working as part of our Operations Team the successful candidate will conduct the following role.
Analysing Client orders which are received mostly via email.
Inputting Client orders into the Operations System ensuring that,
- Fuel surcharge correct.
- Freight rate correct
- All surcharges are correct.
- Assist with the completion of Customs formalities, for example,
- Agent pre-advice
- Safety & Security Declarations.
- Raising of GMR’s
- Monitoring discharge of Transit Documents.
- Booking orders with Clients / Manufacturers both verbally and via email.
- Telephone answering / query resolution.
- Working closely with the Ops Manager you will be playing a key role in improving the efficiency of the existing Team
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- A confident personality with a can do attitude.
- A professional positive and helpful attitude to work colleagues, suppliers and especially customers.
- Numerate and literate with excellent data inputting skills and good attention to detail is a must.
- Presentable, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong organisational skills.
#Operations Administrator #stalbans
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.