My client is a manufacturer of industrial heating equipment. They are looking for a Panel Wirer/Electrician with an electrical engineering qualification/time served apprenticeship to join a busy, friendly team within their Electrical Assembly Department. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join a leading Company in a varied and interesting role, with extensive employee benefits and in-house training.
- Wiring of panels from electrical schematics.
- Basic electrical test and inspection.
Liaise with in-house personnel as required to resolve build and design issues
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics/drawings
- Experience with wiring special purpose machinery
- Ideally have at least 3 years’ previous experience within an industrial background
- Site installation and accreditation to 18th Edition wiring regulations would be advantageous
- Have a minimum of C&G or NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installations
- A full driving licence
- The ability to read and understand assembly drawings would be a distinct advantage
Due to the location, you will ideally need your own transport,Due to the location, you will ideally need your own transport
- 37.50 Hours per week, Mon-Thurs 8.00 – 4.45 pm, Friday 8.00 -12.30 pm (Early finish on a Friday).
- Hourly Rate circa £15.19 based on experience.
- Company incentive scheme.
- Premium rates for overtime.
- Generous salary sacrifice pension plan with 7.5% Employer contributions
and with 8 x salary death in service policy
- 23 days annual leave rising to 26 after 3 years – plus statutory days.
- Westfield Health Scheme membership and Hospital Treatment Plan.
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme – enjoy the stunning beauty of the surrounding area.
- Development and career opportunities.
- Sports & social events, free on site parking and access to employee assistance programme to help with life’s challenges.
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.