I am recruiting for a Panel Wireman to join a great Family run Engineering company with 130 employees and fantastic internal progression.
Joining a fast paced production team the ideal candidate will be a motivated individual and have the skills to competence to manufacture Motor Control Panels
- To assemble & wire motor control panels to company procedures
- Work with Test Engineers, Stores & Design Departments throughout manufacture
- Keep time sheets in relation to hours spent on jobs.
- Follow other duties if required.
- Have an understanding of control system functionality & components
- Can read schematic diagrams
- Electrical Engineering qualification (Desirable)
- Ability to make off cables & looms
- Salary – £25k-32k (pending on experience)
- Auto enrolment pension.
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Full training will be given for all roles
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.