Panel Wirer – Static Site
Panel Wirer – Static Site
A manufacturer of heating equipment is looking for a panel wirer, Electrical Assembler or Electrician to work on a static site based near Sheffield. This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Panel Wirer, Electrical Assembler or an Electrician to move away from a mobile role, to a static site position, giving a better work/life balance
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Mon-Thurs 8.00 – 4.45 pm, Friday 8.00 -12.30 pm (Early finish on a Friday).
- Hourly Rate circa £15.80 based on experience.
- Company incentive scheme.
- Overtime paid at 1.5x rate Monday to Saturday and 2x Sunday and bank holidays
- Generous salary sacrifice pension plan with 7.5% Employer contributions
- and with 8 x salary death in service policy
- 31 days annual leave rising to 34 days
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to Work salary sacrifice scheme – enjoy the stunning beauty of the surrounding area.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and technical specifications to assemble and wire control panels for heating systems.
- Select and prepare appropriate wires, cables, and components required for panel wiring.
- Perform panel layout and mounting of electrical components in accordance with provided documentation.
- Safely and accurately terminate wires and cables to connectors, terminals, and circuit breakers.
- Test completed panels for proper functionality and troubleshoot any wiring issues or malfunctions.
- Adhere to industry standards, safety guidelines, and company procedures throughout the wiring process.
- Collaborate with the engineering and manufacturing teams to address design modifications and improve panel wiring techniques.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring proper storage and inventory of electrical components.
- Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, wiring techniques, and assembly methods.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting electrical schematics, diagrams, and technical documentation.
- Familiarity with electrical components, tools, and equipment used in panel wiring.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with precision to ensure accurate and reliable wiring.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve wiring issues.
- Basic computer skills for accessing and updating documentation and work orders.
- Strong commitment to workplace safety practices and adherence to regulations.
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.