PCB Design Engineer
A market leading electronic manufacturer based in Eastleigh is seeking a PCB Design Engineer / Electronic Design Engineer to join their established team.
As the successful PCB Design Engineer / Electronic Design Engineer you will support the design and development of specialist Human Machine Interface (HMI) products that improve user experience and boost productivity. You will also be responsible for collaborating effectively with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders to bring the product vision to life.
Salary – circa £38,000 (flexible depending on experience)
Flexible / Hybrid Working
Site Incentive Bonus Scheme
Early finish on a Friday
Pension matched to 7%
Health Assured – 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Working alongside Design Engineers to design and develop the electronics assemblies for specialist HMI products from inception through manufacture and final test.
- Application support and design modification of existing products as required.
- Designing multi-layered PCBs using Seetrax XL Designer PCB CAD software, including schematic capture and layout.
- Creating and updating any associated design and test documentation, including the use of AutoCAD to generate any associated drawings required.
- Development and maintenance of PCB CAD component libraries.
- Evaluating new components and inputting/updating parts as required on to the SAP ERP system.
- Managing the transition to production including training of technicians and problem solving as required.
- Support the Design team to internally develop more electronics related proficiency.
- To communicate technical data and complex electrical designs in an easy to understand format.
- Full knowledge and understanding of the design and manufacture of HMI products or similar.
- Computer design skills and proficiency using circuit design programs (Seetrax XL Designer preferable).
- Qualified or experienced in Computer Aided Design.
- Experience in the aviation and/or military sector would be advantageous.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.