PCB Design Engineer
Job Advert – Must have 3yrs Experience
A great opportunity has arisen to join a global manufacturer electrical products. A truly world class large corporate company with a brand and reputation of quality. They offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
As a PCB Engineer, you will be responsible to manage all aspects of the Drawing Office with particular emphasis on PCB & mechanical design for power supplies & DC/DC converters.
- Design of PCB’s from schematics provided by design staff using Altium.
- Maintenance of our PCB CAD infrastructure (software updates, component libraries, working practices).
- Creating manufacturing data packs for assembly of our products to support in-house and subcontractor build.
- Project and documentation management; ECN & continuous improvement process.
- Assist in preparation of project schedules, budget and risks
- 3 years’ experience in industry
- Degree or equivalent within Engineering/Electronics based subject
- Extensive knowledge in using schematic capture and PCB layout software, e.g. Altium
- SMPS (switch mode power supplies) – knowledge of PCB layout techniques and thermal management
- Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures with high power designs
- Knowledge of PCB manufacturing process
- Salary – Up to £45k (Based on experience)
- Great progression
- Loads of company benefits
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.