Planning Manager – Gloucester – £45,000-£48,000
Planning Manager required to join a fast-growing manufacturer based near Gloucester Quays.
Salary – £45,000-£48,000
26 days of annual leave + bank holidays
3% Employer Pension Contribution
Income protection scheme
Private medical cover
- Manage and improve the businesses core MRP system
- Improve on-time delivery, reduce stock, create and implement new production processes.
- Initiating and leading Production forecast review meetings with Senior Directors and Managers across the business.
- Manage a small planning team consisting or Production Controllers and Production Planners.
- Develop and implement an achievable production schedule linked to MRP/ERP.
- Monitor execution of the production schedules
- Define, monitor and challenge both capacity and load requirements
- Implement material management policies in order to meet customer requirement (Takt time)
- To ensure the necessary controls are maintained throughout the organisation to guarantee the integrity of the MRP/ERP system and our planning procedures
- Must have previous Planning Management experience
- Extensive knowledge of working with MRP/ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Must have Master Production Scheduling experience
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.