Procurement Administrator – £28K
A large manufacturing company in Gloucester are recruiting a Procurement Administrator.
The role will support the Procurement Manager from an administration perspective, and you will also be quite hands on and involved in day to company procurement.
- Chasing and validating Purchase Orders and Confirmations
- Placing Purchase Orders with Suppliers
- Expediting of raw and packaging material orders
- Arrange import shipments of materials and samples from countries worldwide.
- Use of Supplier, Freight and Partner web-sites to place orders and book shipments.
- Track orders and investigate any short or damaged deliveries.
- Matching supplier delivery notes with orders and resolving discrepancies
- Invoice Checking / Matching
- Recording, analysing and reporting charges
- Produce monthly report information for management and board meetings.
Ideally previously worked within a procurement team before or if not solid administration experience and some exposure to buying within a company.
Good MS Office suite experience
Able to work to deadline, in an organised and diligent manner
Excellent team working skill sets, with good communication and problem solving.
Working Hours – 8:30-16:45 (Monday-Thursday) 0:30-16:30 (Friday)
26 days of annual leave + bank holidays
3% Employer Pension Contribution
Income protection scheme
Private medical cover
Cycle to work scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.