Product Design Engineer
- This is a hands-on role which will involve you being involved with each stage of the product’s development, from idea to production and see your work come to fruition and go to market.
- Using 3D CAD and Solidworks to create designs and modify existing designs.
- My client is looking for someone with ambition and motivation to own projects from start to finish.
- Clean driving license and valid passport – overseas travel to see customers or suppliers may be necessary.
- 2+ years’ product design / design engineering experience with relevant degree.
- Highly proficient in 3D CAD, ideally SolidWorks. Likewise FEA and 3D rendering skills.
- Competent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong model making, prototyping and workshop skills.
- Good sketching and product styling proficiency.
- Salary – £30,000-£37,000
- Working Hours – 8:30-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- relocation package if required
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.