Product Design Engineer – SolidWorks
Product Design Engineer – Electromechanical / SolidWorks
My client is a global manufacturer of electromechanical automation products with a large UK presence and headquarters. Their huge product range is used in every production and manufacturing sector around the world.
This role is office-based in Milton Keynes.
You will be designing new and special purpose products, electromechanical assemblies for automation and in addition, you will also be expected to support with technical inquiries, product testing and providing support for new products in the European market
- A Degree or HND Qualification – Electronics, Electromechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of relevant design experience
- Knowledge of electrical motion control for industrial applications.
- General Electrical Engineering knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as you will be required to write detailed, technical reports and product documentation
Desirable, but not essential skills:
- 3+ years experience in SolidWorks designing Mechanical components or assemblies for Industrial machinery
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and electrical systems and test equipment
- Experience in planning and managing projects
- Technical product support experience
- Experience in delivering technical training
- Multi-lingual skills are highly advantageous
Benefits and package:
* Salary up to £47,000
* Private medical insurance
* Pension scheme
* Rewards and benefits portal including retail discounts
* Ongoing training and development
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.