Product Support Engineer – Electronics Engineer
My client is a global manufacturer of electromechanical automation products with a large UK presence and headquarters. Their huge product range is used in every production and manufacturing sector around the world.
They are seeking an electronics / mechatronics engineer to join their HQ product support team in Milton Keynes. to provide support on Electric Actuators by answering technical questions, assisting with customer applications and troubleshooting
- Assisting with customer applications and troubleshooting
- Setting up and programming PLCs, motor drivers and industrial communications (PROFINET, EtherCAT, IO-Link, etc.)
- Providing product training to European customers
- Carry out internal investigations and tests to evaluate products
- Write user manuals and technical guides
- A Degree or HND Qualification – Electronics, Electromechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Electrical controls in industrial applications
- Experience using of test equipment and inspection
- Knowledge of PLCs and Ladder or Structured Text programming language
- Salary up to £47,000
- 25 Days Holiday
- Annual Bonus
- Retail Discounts
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.