I’m recruiting a Production Manager to join an engineering manufacturing company based in Kidderminster, Worcs.
A well-established organisation with opportunities for progression and professional development.
Would suit a Production/Operations Manager or Production Supervisor with aspirations to enhance their career and add value to a company with ambitions for growth.
- To be responsible for the activities of all hourly paid employees when carrying out production or general activities within the works facilities
- Recruit, manage and mentor all operational staff and deliver the allocation of labour to in process contracts within the factory and on site throughout the UK
- Planning, scheduling and delivery of all production activities managing all resource to achieve QCD.
- Cost control throughout contracts in live time.
- Manage, improve and grow a steel fabrication, fitting and surface preparation operation, ensuring compliance with international standards
- Review efficiency of manufacturing operations
- The control, maintenance and up-keep of all machinery, tooling and site vehicles used for production purposes
- Verification of acceptable quality standards of products prior to dispatch ensuring that all relevant documentation is complete
- Proven track record and ownership of both direct and indirect reports including managing, mentoring, and recruiting a workforce standing at circa 25 people
- Plan, develop and deliver working programmes to meet KPI’s/QCD being at forefront of all production activities
- Control of all fixed and mobile assets with regard legislation, H&S, efficiency, replacement as and when required.
- Strong leadership, management or supervisory skill-set and experience
- Based within commutable distance of Kidderminster site
- £40,000-£50,000 p/a
- Pension Scheme
20 days holiday, rising to 25 days with service (plus stats)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.